Candles are the perfect touch to any home, being the amazing scent or the cosy candlelight they throw. To help you to safely get the best out of your candle, below are Candle Care tips. These tips are also located on your Candle Care card under the lid of your box and on warning label under candle jar.
1. Pure Soy wax has a memory, to prevent tunneling make sure you burn candle until the melt pool reaches the edge of the jar
2. Before burning each time ensure to trim wick to 6mm, this will ensure a proper burn and stop sooting. Wick care is essential.
3. Discontinue burning candle when there is 2cm of wax remaining in bottom of jar, burning past this point may cause the jar to crack or explode.
4. Keep the waz pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
5. Extinguish candle with a snuffer, or dip the wick into the melted wax pool and then straighten the wick to prevent smoking
6. Keep away from draughts, this can cause uneven burning, jumping flame and diminished scent throw.
7. Avoid placing your candles where they will be in direct sunlight.
8. DO NOT burn your candle any longer than 4 hours.
If a candle jar cracks, breaks or causes damage Secret Scents Co will not be responsible for any damage caused due to improper use or burning of candle